FORECLOSURE FRAUDCommunity Support Thread – – Loan Audit Reports Discussion – FORECLOSURE FRAUD Forum

Forum

Community Support T...

Notifications
Clear all

Community Support Thread

Admin
Topic starter
(@dinsfla-2)

This section is provided for community questions, support questions and discussions to promote education for the different types of loan audit reports.

Please post your questions in this section.

-Loan Audit Report Questions

-Loan Audit Analysis Questions

-Loan Audit Educational Questions

Thank you.

1 Reply
(@gillesfantal)

I recently received a securitization audit from an examiner based in Georgia regarding my foreclosure case in Florida. I'm curious if the examiner's location could have any legal implications or if a Florida examiner is required. Additionally, can an examiner attend the preliminary hearing, or does it have to be a trial? The examiner mentioned legal protections against summary judgment, particularly concerning a blank endorsement and the lack of a clear chain of title for foreclosure and the assignment of the loan technically settled the debt. This information can invalidate the opposing party's pleadings and claims with no need for trial. Currently facing this pro se as the personal representative on behalf of my mother's estate. Any insights would be appreciated.

Share: