STATE OF NEVADA
LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES INC.;
FIDELITY NATIONAL IINFORMATION SERVICES INC.;
LPS DEFAULT SOLUTIONS INC.;
DOCX, LLC; DOES 1-XX,
5. Following the exposure of deceptive document execution practices at DOCX
15 Georgia, LPS then misrepresented that it had processes and internal controls in place at the LPS
16 Default Solutions office in Minnesota to ensure that affidavits were signed properly and in
17 accordance with industry standard. LPS senior executives expressly contradicted these
18 representations in sworn court testimony.
© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- Nevada AG officially sues LPS for allegedly falsifying foreclosure documents, consumer fraud FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jennifer López DATE: December 16, 2011...
- Nevada Grand Jury transcripts in Foreclosure Fraud case released – Trafford Sheppard GJ Trascript Day 1 Isn’t this what LPS’s DOCx called: Surrogate signers” signing countless...
- Nevada Grand Jury transcripts in Foreclosure Fraud case released – Trafford Sheppard GJ Trascript Day 2 PART 1: Nevada Grand Jury transcripts in Foreclosure Fraud case released...
- Robo-Signers Please Stand Up! NV AG Office Encourage YOU to Call and File a Complaint NOW! This is your chance before your bosses throw you under...
- 3 Nevada notaries named in foreclosure fraud case All one has to do is read the following deposition...