Looks like this is becoming more and more like a fabricating factory mill full of ?????????
DOCX’s GetNet™ Document Recovery solution is a national network of runners that is engaged to provide document recovery, expedited recordation services, title searches, and insurance submissions.
The service is unique in that our clients can request that DOCX obtain any missing recordable documents through this web site through our online GetNet™ Work Order Form. Status of existing projects can also be obtained through our Online Services.
We also accept work orders the “old fashioned” way via fax or mail. Upon receipt of the work order, DOCX will access the national network of runners, place the order and follow up to ensure prompt delivery.
GetNet™ was designed to assist mortgage servicers in meeting agency certifications and to avoid costly penalties for filing late satisfaction pieces.
- A National Network of title runners retains presence in every county jurisdiction nationwide.
- Obtains missing mortgage documents, assignments, title policies and LGC/MICs.
- Expedites recordation by physically walking documents in to county recorder offices.
- Provides title searches to identify mortgage holders.
- Provides online reporting capabilities.
GETNET™ RATE SHEET
.© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- FORECLOSURE FRAUD LETTER TO FANNIE MAE FROM GRAYSON, FRANK and BROWN This should send a powerful message to each and every...
- U.S. Probing LPS Unit Docx LLC: Report REUTERS By REUTERS Published: April 3, 2010 CHICAGO (Reuters) – A...
- After ongoing INVESTIGATIONS: Lender Processing Services (LPS) closed the offices of its subsidiary, Docx, LLC, in Alpharetta, Georgia Mortgage Fraud American Home Mortgage Servicing Deutsche Bank National Trust...
- Feds Investigating LPS Subsidiary DOCX: Jacksonville Business Journal LPS statement “Technical Error” how about “HUMAN Robo-Signors FORGING, FABRICATING...
- Is It Time to File Quiet Title Actions on Foreclosed Homes? [GUEST POST] Is It Time to File Quiet Title Actions...