I stated There is something not right here and I think the outcome might surprise us!
WELL HERE IT IS.
Reported by: Kelli O’Hara
Last Update: 1:29 am
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC 4 News) – “They’re foreclosing illegally here in Utah,” those were the words of St. George Attorney John Christian Barlow spoken in early June. Barlow at the time had appeared before a Federal Judge arguing that the Banking Giant, Bank of America, was foreclosing illegally in the State of Utah. The Southern Utah Attorney believed that because B.O.A was not a registered business or corporation in the state, they lacked authority to do business here.
Barlow had succeeded in getting a 5th Circuit Court Judge to agree with him; as a result the judge imposed an injunction on all Bank of America foreclosures. Weeks later, the case went before a Federal Judge where B.O.A. argued that they were regulated by Federal Laws not State. Federal Judge Clark Waddoups heard case, and threw out the injunction therefore Bank of America’s foreclosure company: ReConTrust was allowed to foreclose once again.
After the decision, ABC4 got a tip about the case and started digging. Our tipster said that the Judge may have a conflict of interest in hearing the B.O.A. cases. Why? Because the Judge Waddoups old law firm represents Bank of America.
We checked into Waddoups background and the Federal Judge did work for Parr,Brown, Gee & Loveless for nearly 30 years. And Waddoups, as of 2008, drew a pension from the law firm. We placed a call to the firm, but they wouldn’t comment if the former firm Partner had ever handled B.O.A cases.
Continue reading …ABC4
RELATED ARTICLE BELOW:
- Could New Filing Persuade Judge Waddoups to Set Aside Restraining Order on Bank of America Utah Foreclosures and Remand Case to State Court? My friends with the latest articles I posted…take note momentum...
- Notice of Appeal Filed – Stay of Court Order to Vacate Injunction Stopping Bank of America Foreclosures in Utah Requested There is something not right here and I think the...
- Bank of America Foreclosure Injunction Dissolved by Federal Judge: KCSG Television by Morgan Skinner, KCSG News (Salt Lake City, UT) –...
- Judge Bashes Bank in Foreclosure Case: The Wall Street Journal Now you know when the Law Offices of David J. Stern reaches the...
- BOMBSHELL – JUDGE ORDERS INJUNCTION STOPPING ALL FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS BY BANK OF AMERICA; RECONTRUST; HOME LOAN SERVICING; MERS ET AL Via: 4ClosureFraud (St. George, UT) June 5, 2010 – A...