Jun. 29, 2010
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal
Homeowner gets foreclosure reprieve
Company barred from evicting tenant while case is pending
By JOHN G. EDWARDS
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Tyree Brown, the homeowner who complained that Wells Fargo Bank blindsided him with a foreclosure during loan modification negotiations, has won the first round in court.
District Court Judge Douglas Smith signed a preliminary injunction Wednesday, temporarily preventing the buyer from evicting Brown, his two sons and his fiancée from their northwest Las Vegas home.
JFS Management Group, which made the winning bid on the home at a February foreclosure sale, won’t be allowed to take over the house at 1840 Spring Summit Lane and “flip it” for a profit while the case is pending.
Brown and the buyer must negotiate a monthly payment amount or Smith will set the payment amount for them.
The case is unusual because Brown comes from a prominent family. His father, Joe Brown, president of law firm Jones Vargas, sat on the state community board at Wells Fargo Bank and was friends with Wells Fargo’s regional President Kirk Clausen.
Continue reading ….here
- WELLS FARGO to some…HELLS FARGOT to OTHERS! Tenants of foreclosed places with no heat or hot water, with bugs, with ceilings falling down, with mold, that's called a hole. Little do these people know…these banks do not care one...
- Wells Fargo Assignment to Deutsche Bank violation CC 1095, attorney in fact violation. Via: b.daviesmd6605 The assignment Wells Fargo did for Deutsche Bank....
- Bank Fails to Rebut Satisfaction’s Validity Created By Notary’s Acknowledgment; FORECLOSURE DENIED! -Wells Fargo Bank NA v. Moise Via: FRAUD DIGEST ROBO-SIGNER The trial court opinion was published...
- Bank of America, Wells Fargo probably won't pay income tax for 2009: THANKS TO TRAP…I MEAN TARP! Bank of America, Wells Fargo probably won’t pay income tax...
- HOLY SMOKES BAC Pitching for #4 I think!!! Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) Forecloses On and Sells Home on Homeowner Who was Current on Mortgage I’d like to see the paper work…If anyone has the...