(Salt Lake City, UT) – Federal Judge Clark Waddoups issued the following court order just before noon Friday.
Plaintiff’s motions to remand are DENIED;
Plaintiff’s motion to amend the complaint is GRANTED;
Defendants’ motion to vacate the Utah state court’s preliminary injunction order is GRANTED;
Defendants’ motion to expedite the hearing is moot; and consideration of Plaintiff’s motion for partial summary judgment is deferred.
The preliminary injunction of May 22, 2010 issued by the Utah state court is hereby DISSOLVED in its entirety.
John Christian Barlow, attorney for the plaintiff, Peni Cox likely is likely surprised by the court ruling that allows Utah law to be trumped by a nationally charter financial institution that can continue to operate faceless in Utah without registration or offices.
As one state lawmaker told KCSG news, this will only serve to get state lawmakers energized to put an end to homeowners (taxpayers) being victimized by mortgage lenders like the Bank of America who acquired Countrywide Home Loans in a stock deal worth billions and with taxpayer bailout money, he said. Barlow’s arguments fell on deaf ears in federal court allowing ReconTrust Company to continue their foreclosures.
Home owners continue to seek redress through the courts without success against lenders which have bundled the homeowner promissory note with others and sold them as securities through Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERES).
Attorney Barlow was traveling and unavailable for comment to KCSG News as was the plaintiff Peni Cox.
- BOMBSHELL – JUDGE ORDERS INJUNCTION STOPPING ALL FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS BY BANK OF AMERICA; RECONTRUST; HOME LOAN SERVICING; MERS ET AL Via: 4ClosureFraud (St. George, UT) June 5, 2010 – A...
- Judge Bashes Bank in Foreclosure Case: The Wall Street Journal Now you know when the Law Offices of David J. Stern reaches the...
- VICTORY IN MONTANA: PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION ISSUED AGAINST MERS, RECONTRUST, AND COUNTRYWIDE May 25, 2010 A Montana Circuit Judge entered a preliminary...
- FLORIDA JUDGE DISMISSES FORECLOSURE COMPLAINT FILED BY BANK OF NEW YORK AS TRUSTEE FOR A SECURITIZED MORTGAGE LOAN TRUST FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUPREME COURT RULES REQUIRING FORECLOSURE COMPLAINTS TO BE VERIFIED AND FOR FAILURE TO PROPERLY ALLEGE CHAIN OF TITLE FROM ORIGINAL LENDER TO FORECLOSING PLAINTIFF May 27, 2010 In an extremely significant ruling, a Florida Circuit...
- BANK OF AMERICA channels BRITNEY SPEARS “OOPS I DID IT AGAIN”: Foreclosing AGAIN on a MORTGAGE FREE HOME! ARE YOU NEXT? Tuolumne Woman Owns Home Outright POSTED: 3:58...