In the Master Packet above go to Page 7
Below is from an ad in Trulia
fannie mae owned.bank property. property is vacant.all offers requiring financing must have preapproval letter.all cash offer require proof of fund(see attachement).this property is eligible for home path renovation mortgage-as little as 3% down.buyer must close with seller closing agent(david j. stern law offices,p.a).investors not eligible for first 15days.*for showing instr please read broker remarks* note:offers must be submitted using attachment.close by 30 june and receive extra 3.5% in closing cost
Looking further into this I noticed the following:
- Still in the name of the owner
- NOT named under any REO
- Home last sold for 245K
- Now listed at 120K
Here is the BIGGEST:
I found a Bank-owned packet for this “SPECIALLY SELECTED” Agent/BROKER in many other REO’s and in this package it states the following: (SEE ABOVE LINK PACKET)
9) Which title companies are the sellers and who do I make out the earnest money deposit to once offer is verbally accepted?
10) Can the buyer use their own title company or must they use the title company selected by seller?
NOW are we unleashing another dimension to this never ending SAGA?
We recently found out about WTF!!! DJSP Enterprises, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire Timios, Inc., Expand Presence Into 38 States , so is this a way for the Mills to Monopolize on the sales of these properties??
HERE IS same Agent/Broker for a FLORIDA DEFAULT LAW GROUP property:
THIS IS FANNIE MAE HOMEPATH PROPERTY.BANK OWNED.ALL OFFERS REQUIRING FINANCING MUST HAVE PREAPPROVAL LETTER. ALL CASH OFFERS REQUIRE PROOF OF FUNDS. THIS PROPERTY IS APPROVED FOR HOMEPATH AND HOMEPATH RENOVATION MORTGAGE FINANCING-AS LITTLE AS 3% DOWN,NO APPRAISAL OR MORTGAGE INSURANCE REQUIRED! ** FOR SHOWING INST PLEASE READ BROKER REMARKS** YOU MUST SUBMIT OFFER USING ATTACHMENT! INVESTORS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FIRST 15DAYS.CLOSE BY JUNE 30 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXTRA 3.5% SC. EMD: FL DEFAULT LAW GROUP.
Here is another same Agent/Broker for MARSHALL C. WATSON property:
FANNIE MAE OWNED.BANK PROPERTY. PROPERTY IS VACANT.ALL OFFERS REQUIRING FINANCING MUST HAVE PREAPPROVAL LETTER.ALL CASH OFFERS REQUIRE PROOF OF FUNDS(SEE ATTACHEMENT).THIS PROPERTY IS ELIGIBLE FOR HOME PATH RENOVATION MORTGAGE-AS LITTLE AS 3% DOWN.BUYER MUST CLOSE WITH SELLER CLOSING AGENT (LAW OFFICES OF MARSHALL C. WATSON).INVESTOR NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FIRST 15DAYS.*FOR SHOWING INSTR PLEASE READ BROKER REMARK* NOTE:OFFERS MUST BE SUBMITTED USING ATTACHMENT.CLOSE BY JUNE 30 TO GET 3.5% EXTRA IN CLOSING COST
Does the JUNE 30th Closing Day have any significance??
MAYBE it’s because of this? MERS May NOT Foreclose for Fannie Mae effective 5/1/2010 …I am just trying to make sense of this…Is there a grace period that followed?
- What “if” the BUYER selects their own Title company? Does this eliminate their chances of ever even being considered as a buyer?
- Why even bother to state this?
- Is this a way for the selected Agent/ Broker to find the buyer and discourage other agents or buyers from viewing?
- Was this at all even necessary to state?
- Is this verbiage to coerce agents to get a higher commission rather than pass down the incentive of 3.5% towards closing cost “if” under contract by 6/30?
- Why do investors have to refrain from buying for the first 15 days?
Coercion (pronounced /ko???r??n/) is the practice of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats, intimidation, trickery, or some other form of pressure or force. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced. Torture is one of the most extreme examples of coercion i.e. severe pain is inflicted until the victim provides the desired information.
- BETH COTTRELL step right up …your the next ROBO-SIGNER on STOP FORECLOSURE FRAUD! Folks there is just way too many. Eventually this will...
- What can be done about the backlog of foreclosure cases in Palm Beach County (and other Florida counties)? By Lynn Szymoniak ESQ. 1. Dismiss all cases filed after February 11, 2010, that...
- Tracking Loans Through a Firm That Holds Millions: MERS Kevin P. Casey for The New York Times: Darlene and...
- Judge Bashes Bank in Foreclosure Case: The Wall Street Journal Now you know when the Law Offices of David J. Stern reaches the...
- Buyers lose interest in foreclosed homes: "Shadow Foreclosures" Source: The Bradenton Herald (Bradenton, Fla.) Publication date: May 21,...