Posted on 04 May 2010.
Individual does not want to disclose their name. I have authenticated this to be true.
I have spoke to others and this has happened to them …but without ANY violations.
Could this be the way that the MBA might get around to allow banks to foreclose on “Non-Homestead” properties?? Just CURIOUS?
1. Non-Creditor places a Lis Pendens
2. County/City revokes your HOMESTEAD
3. County/City issues code violations
4. County/City places a lien on the subject property
5. County files a Foreclosure Notice for unpaid Code Violations (ie: not getting a $2-3K sewer connected that turns into $67K FASTand growing …while in Lis Pendens)
6. County sends you a letter letting you know that they CANNOT foreclose on a homestead residence.
GUESS WHAT? They revoked it! So now they can foreclose and get in first place of the bank(s) foreclosing… Kick you to the CURB!
Bank now pays the “County/ City” off. It can be any violation…Did you clean your pool? mow the lawn? ANYTHING!
But why you ask…
It’s the only property you own!
It’s the only “Primary” residence you have!
It’s the only mortgage in the Country….So why is this not your Homestead property?
Good thing they weren’t working on a “Loan Mod”.
Don’t believe me see for yourself…
© 2010-15 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.