Certificate Of Conformity | FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA

Tag Archive | "certificate of conformity"

CA AG Harris (and others): Where Are the Search Warrants?

CA AG Harris (and others): Where Are the Search Warrants?


Important: This post earlier goes hand in hand with Abigail’s story, must read both if you haven’t yet: (In)validity and (in)admissibility of out-of-state documents and affidavits: the CPLR 3212/2309(c) – RPL 299-a ‘Bermuda triangle’

Abigail C. Field-

At Naked Capitalism Michael Olenick detailed how easy it is to spot the industrialization of document creation and execution–really, evidence manufacture–by looking at where people signing the documents are. Based on his analysis of Palm Beach County records, there’s factory floors in:

“35 different states, and 101 different counties…

“…California overall notarized 815 Florida assignments, 32.6% of the total. Florida, which you’d expect, came next with 610 assignments, or 24.4% of the total, followed by Minnesota (9.3%), Texas (7.3%), Ohio (4.8%), Georgia (4.5%), Louisiana (2.8%), and Nebraska (2.6%). All other states had less than 2%.

Banks and their vendors like LPS run these knock-off document factories, producing documents that are just like those cheap purses with fake luxury labels sold in Chinatown. That is, the documents look right but couldn’t be more false.

[REALITY CHECK]

© 2010-15 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.



Posted in STOP FORECLOSURE FRAUDComments (0)

(In)validity and (in)admissibility of out-of-state documents and affidavits: the CPLR 3212/2309(c) – RPL 299-a ‘Bermuda triangle’

(In)validity and (in)admissibility of out-of-state documents and affidavits: the CPLR 3212/2309(c) – RPL 299-a ‘Bermuda triangle’


Isn’t this about 95% of all foreclosure cases? Hmm the other 5% in case a foreclosure mill has to make one ASAP in-house!


Listen up folks, this could be the start of a new storm!

Reuters-

You represent the plaintiff-assignee on motion for summary judgment  under Civil Practice Law and Rule 3212 in a commercial mortgage foreclosure action. Your “affirmation of regularity” is supported by a complaint verified in New Jersey.  The assignment was effected and acknowledged, in Pennsylvania, under a power of attorney notarized in California.  All documents – the power of attorney, the assignment of mortgage and the verification – were properly executed in the jurisdictions where they were signed. 

So “all of your [predicate legal] ducks are lined up.”  No heavy lifting here. File the motion and “judgment day” is near. (Sorry for the mixed metaphors.)  But wait a minute!!  None of the documents signed outside the state contain the so-called “certificate of conformity” required by CPLR 2309(c) and Real Property Law § 299-a.  Was the assignment of the mortgage effective? And is your evidence in admissible form? 

[REUTERS]

© 2010-15 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.



Posted in STOP FORECLOSURE FRAUDComments (1)


GARY DUBIN LAW OFFICES FORECLOSURE DEFENSE HAWAII and CALIFORNIA
Chip Parker, www.jaxlawcenter.com
Kenneth Eric Trent, www.ForeclosureDestroyer.com
Advertise your business on StopForeclosureFraud.com

Archives