UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
CONNIE L. PEDERSON, on behalf of herself
and all others similarly situated,
LAW OFFICES OF DANIEL C. CONSUEGRA, P.L.,
a Florida Professional Limited Liability Corporation,
CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT
1. On behalf of the putative class, Plaintiff alleges a violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1692 et seq. (“FDCPA”). Simply put, Defendant sent a demand letter to Plaintiff and the putative class which failed to comport with the mandated requirements of §1692g of the aforesaid federal statute.
- COLE v. STEVEN J. BAUM, P.C. | NY CLASS ACTION “Unfair and Unconscionable Debt Collection and Deceptive Practices” IMOGENE COLE and GEORGIA BROWN, -against- STEVEN J. BAUM, P.C.,...
- UT Class Action Lawsuit Alleging Fair Debt Collection Violations to Proceed Against Bank of America and Recontrust Company KCSG- US District Judge Dee Benson ruled Tuesday that a...
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act § 803. § 812. [15 USC 1692a/j] § 1692a. (6) The term “debt collector” means any person who...
- Class Action Law Suit Against CitiMortgage for not Answering QWRs (RESPA VIOLATION) Via: BANKCLASSACTIONS.com UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OF THE STATE OF...
- INDIANA APPEALS COURT “Abusive Debt Collection Practices”; LUCAS v. US BANK N.A, LITTON IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF INDIANA MARY BETH LUCAS...