The City and County of San Francisco’s Office of the Assessor-Recorder retained Aequitas Compliance Solutions, Inc. to review 382 residential mortgage loan transactions (the “subject loans”) that resulted in foreclosure sales that occurred from January 2009 through October 2011.1 Over this period, there were 2,405 foreclosure sales. The subject loans thus represent approximately 16% of the total. (See Appendix B – Methodology.)
We analyzed the subject loans to determine the mortgage industry’s compliance with applicable laws. Specifically, we focused our analysis on important topics relating to six Subject Areas:
• Notice of Default
• Substitution of Trustee
• Notice of Trustee Sale
• Suspicious Activities Indicative of
• Conflicts Relating to MERS
© 2010-15 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
- CARNEY v. BANK OF AMERICA | California Dist. Court “TRO, MERS Interest Discrepancies, ReconTrust may NOT be the Proper Trustee w/ Legal Authority” UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SOUTHERN DIVISION...
- FRASE v. U.S. BANK | WA STATE Grants TRO “The Declaration of Compliance appears to be dated “12.17.13.”, “Serious questions going to the merits” UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON AT SEATTLE...
- MASSIVE: California Audit Finds Broad Irregularities in Foreclosures “Almost all involved either legal violations or suspicious documentation” Gretchen...
- IN RE MACKLIN, Bankr. Court, ED California | “Preliminary Injunction, cc 2932.5, Deutsche Bank” In re: JAMES L. MACKLIN, Debtor(s). JAMES L. MACKLIN, Plaintiff(s),...
- Kamala Harris, California Attorney General, To Fannie And Freddie Head: ‘Step Aside’ Over Mortgage Crisis I clearly see this as one thing, FHFA’s Ed DeMarco...