IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
CHARLES GILES, et al.,
PHELAN, HALLINAN & SCHMIEG,
L.L.P., et al.,
This matter is before the Court on the motion for temporary
restraints and entry of a protective order by Defendants Phelan
Hallinan & Schmieg, P.C., Francis S. Hallinan, Rosemarie Diamond,
Full Spectrum Services, Inc., and Land Title Services of New
Jersey, Inc. (“Moving Defendants”) [Docket Item 5]; the Court
having received briefing in support of the motion by the Moving
Defendants on November 21, 2011 and in opposition to the motion
by Plaintiffs on November 28, 2011; the Court having heard oral
argument on the motion from the Parties at a hearing on November
For the reasons articulated in the Oral Opinion read into
the record at the November 28, 2011 hearing; and for good cause
IT IS, this 28th day of November, 2011, ORDERED that the motion for temporary restraints and entry
of a protective order shall be, and hereby is, DENIED without
s/ Jerome B. Simandle
JEROME B. SIMANDLE
U.S. District Judge
- NJ Class Action | GILES v. PHELAN HALLINAN & SCHMIEG, WELLS FARGO IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF...
- PA: Homeowners Appeal to Third Circuit in Foreclosure Fraud Class Action Against Countrywide, Wells Fargo and Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg On December 6, 2010, the homeowners filed a brief with the Third Circuit,...
- Texas Homeowners File Class Action Against Wells Fargo Alleging Constitutional Violations, Home Equity Loan Modifications IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT...
- Wells Fargo Loses Bid to Dismiss Fraud Claims: GUSTAVO REYES, ET AL., v. WELLS FARGO UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA GUSTAVO REYES,...
- NY Judge Gives Green Light On RICO Class Action Against Law Firm in ‘Sewer Service’ Case SIKES v. MEL HARRIS & ASSOCIATES UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK MONIQUE...