H/T Adam Belz
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF IOWA
KEITH GOODYK, on behalf of himself and all
others similarly situated,
© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
- NJ CLASS ACTION Silva v. Citimortgage ; Loan Servicer Allegedly Grabbed TARP Cash, Stiffed Loan Mod-Seeking Homeowners Hamp via The Home Equity Theft Reporter a fantastic site! The...
- In A Putative Class Action, The Third Circuit Holds That A Plaintiff Must Show Detrimental Reliance On Improper Loan Disclosure Statements To Obtain Actual Damages Under The Truth In Lending Act (TILA) Posted on February 1, 2010 by Sheppard Mullin By...
- WA STATE CLASS ACTION: “HAMP MODIFICATIONS” SOPER v. BANK OF AMERICA COUNT I: BREACH OF CONTRACT / BREACH OF DUTY OF...
- LA TIMES | Banks are foreclosing while homeowners pursue loan modifications Double Crossed Lenders say ‘dual tracking’ protects their investment if...
- IOWA Appeals Court Declares RE Mortgage VOID Under IA Code Sec. 561.13 CITIMORTGAGE, INC. v. Danielson Read about this more HERE. Thanks for the Tip CITIMORTGAGE,...