UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON
MATTHEW L. FRASE,
U.S. BANK, N.A., et al.,
Attached to the Notice of Default is a document entitled, in part, “Beneficiary
Declaration of Compliance With (Or Exception From) RCW 61.24 (Section 2) and
Authorization of Agent (For Notice of Default).” (Compl. Ex. G at 72-73 (“Declaration
of Compliance”).) The Declaration of Compliance, executed on January 31, 2011, states
that U.S. Bank is the “current beneficiary” and purports, on U.S. Bank’s behalf, to
authorize “the trustee, the foreclosing agent and/or their authorized agent to sign on
behalf of the beneficiary, the notice of default containing the declaration required
pursuant to 61.24.030.” (Id. at 73.) The Declaration of Compliance appears to be dated
Also attached to the Notice of Default is a document entitled “Declaration of the
Beneficiary as to the actual holder of the Promissory Note.” (Compl. Ex. G at 74
(“Declaration of Beneficiary”).) The Declaration of Beneficiary states, “The undersigned
beneficiary declares that they are the owner and actual holder and has possession of the
promissory note or other obligation secured buy [sic] the Deed of Trust[.]” (Id.) The
Declaration of Beneficiary references the Frases’ recorded Deed of Trust and includes the
address of the Property, but it does not include the name of any beneficiary. (Id.) The
Declaration of Beneficiary was signed on February 24, 2011. (Id.)
On March 23, 2011, MERS executed an assignment of its beneficial interest in the
Deed of Trust to U.S. Bank. (Compl. Ex. D (“Assignment”).) The Assignment was
recorded on May 9, 2011. (Id.)
On April 26, 2011, U.S. Bank executed an Appointment of Successor Trustee in
which it appointed LSI as trustee. (Compl. Ex. C.) The Appointment of Successor
Trustee was recorded on May 9, 2011. (Id.)
On May 9, 2011, LSI recorded a Notice of Trustee’s Sale for the Property.
(Compl. Ex. E (“Notice of Trustee’s Sale”).) The Notice of Trustee’s Sale sets the date
of the sale on August 12, 2011, and states that the Trustee intended to sell the property at
auction unless the Frases took action to cure the default before August 1, 2011. (Id.)
The Notice of Trustee’s Sale states that the total amount in arrears, as of May 2011, was
© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
- FISHER v. MERS, ReconTrust | OR Dist. Ct Grants TRO “Presence of MERS demonstrates a high probability didn’t comply w/recording requirements of the Oregon Trust Deed Act” IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF...
- CARNEY v. BANK OF AMERICA | California Dist. Court “TRO, MERS Interest Discrepancies, ReconTrust may NOT be the Proper Trustee w/ Legal Authority” UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SOUTHERN DIVISION...
- Oregon Dist. Court Grants T.R.O. For “Failure To Record Assignments, TILA Violation” EKERSON v. Mortgage Electronic Registration System (MERS) IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF...
- CA Judge Grants ‘TRO, Serious Questions Respect To Fraud Claims” CRUZ v. WAMU Excerpt: In his motion for a TRO, Plaintiff argues he...
- IN RE MACKLIN, Bankr. Court, ED California | “Preliminary Injunction, cc 2932.5, Deutsche Bank” In re: JAMES L. MACKLIN, Debtor(s). JAMES L. MACKLIN, Plaintiff(s),...