Q. So through that corporate authority as
Exhibit 4 to this deposition, MERS assented to the terms
Of this assignment of mortgage?
A. Through me.
Q. So it was you that assented to the terms of
This assignment of mortgage.
A. The one in this case, yes.
Q. And no one else.
Q. And you signed as vice president of MERS
acting solely as a nominee for America’s Wholesale
Lender; is that correct?
A. Yes, it is.
Q. How did you know that MERS was nominee for
America’s Wholesale Lender?
A. By reviewing documentation.
Q. What documentation?
A. I don’t specifically recall what I reviewed
In this case to see that, to determine that, but I would
have reviewed either the mortgage or I would have
reviewed other documentation that would have established
that to me.
Q. So in this case you don’t remember a single
Document that you looked at that would establish the
Nominee status of MERS for America’s Wholesale Lenders;
Is that correct?
A. I don’t
Q. Did someone at America’s Wholesale Lender
Tell you that MERS was acting as the nominee?
Q. Did someone at MERS tell you they were
Acting as Nominee for America’s Wholesale Lender?
Q. Was America’s Wholesale Lender in existence
On May 19, 2010?
A. don’t now.
Q. Did you check that before signing this
assignment of mortgage?
Q. Now, you’ve said you review the MERS
Website and you’ve seen documents like this, like
Composite Exhibit 6. Any reason why you wouldn’t review
the documents contained in Exhibit 6 before executing the
assignment of mortgage?
A. It’s not necessary.
Q. Why not?
A. Because it’s not. Because I decided it’s
Q. You as vice president of MERS?
A. In every possible capacity as it relates to
Q. Did you sign this assignment of mortgage
after being retained as counsel for the plaintiff?
A. After my law firm was retained?
Q. (Nods head.)
A. Is that the question?
Q. Okay. So you executed an assignment to be
Used as evidence in your case, correct?
Q. Is that a yes?
A. It’s a sure.
Q. Is that a yes o a no?
A. You said sure earlier. Was that a yes or a
Q. Okay. So…
A. It’s a yes.
Q. It’s a yes.
And were you aware when you signed the
assignment of mortgage that MERS was a defendant in this
- Deposition Transcript of SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING (SPS) MINDY LEETHAM EXCERPTS: Q Have you reviewed the Pooling and Servicing Agreement...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF HOLLAN FINTEL FORMER FLORIDA DEFAULT LAW GROUP ATTORNEY Excerpts: Q. Okay. And did it actually grant you 14...
- FULL DEPOSITION OF LAW OFFICES OF DAVID J. STERN BETH CERNI Excerpts: 4 Q. So all of the client files, all...
- Full Deposition Transcript Of PATRICIA ARANGO Attorney At Law Offices Of Marshall C. Watson Courtesy of IceLegal 4 Q. You contend that Exhibit 1...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF LPS GREG ALLEN “MERS IS ALIVE” EXCERPT: Q. But, for example, looking at this assignment, document,...