ELLERY G. PENNINGTON AND
LAURA M. PENNINGTON, on behalf
of themselves and all others similarly
HSBC BANK USA, NATIONAL
ASSOCIATION and WELLS FARGO
Plaintiffs bring this action against Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., its division Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, and HSBC Bank USA (collectively, “Defendants”) on behalf of Texas resident home equity loan borrowers who were offered loan modifications by Defendants after March 3, 2007.
Defendants then railroaded borrowers into foreclosure by setting up so many roadblocks to modification that borrowers would finally cry uncle in the face of bureaucratic stonewalling, incompetence, misrepresentations, deception, and fraud. Meanwhile, borrowers subjected to Defendants’ misconduct would have interest charges running against them during the pendency of Defendants’ purported “review” of their loans. An already distressed loan situation became all but impossible to escape because of Defendants’ misconduct and deception. Borrowers’ interest arrearages for the months and years they got chewed up in Defendants’ maniacal mortgage meatgrinder made any loan modification prospect remote almost to the point of impossibility.
- MARYLAND CLASS ACTION| JONES v. HSBC, WELLS FARGO, BH&L CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT AND JURY DEMAND COMES NOW, Plaintiff, Reginald...
- UTAH CLASS ACTION: COLEMAN v. BofA, ReconTrust, MERS, Wells Fargo, HSBC, US Bank, Keybank, BNY Mellon E. Craig Smay #2985 174 E. South Temple Salt Lake...
- CA CLASS ACTION: FORSTER v. WELLS FARGO, AMERICA’S SERVICING COMPANY “Fraudulent Modification Practices” FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION (Breach of Covenant of Good Faith...
- ILLINOIS CLASS ACTION: “Special Process Server” WASHINGTON v. WELLS FARGO, BofA Excerpt: The Special Process Server in the Mortgage Foreclosure Action...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF ALDEN BERNER WELLS FARGO LEGAL PROCESS SPECIALIST Alden Berner, Legal Process Specialist Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Signed...