The absolute beauty of this all, is when one of the greatest gets the word out.
Understand that us bloggers don’t have the means both in funding nor in the capacity of such a global platform, but what us bloggers do have most importantly, a POWERFUL VOICE, your voice to manage to get the word out.
Make no mistake, no coincidence…In many opinions, insiders are tipped before anything major will break and why timing is EVERYTHING.
Read the latest from Gretchen Morgenson:
“ONE too many times, this court has been witness to the shoddy practices and sloppy accountings of the mortgage service industry. With each revelation, one hopes that the bottom of the barrel has been reached and that the industry will self correct. Sadly, this does not appear to be reality.”
Then come back and read the full case.
BLOCKBUSTER FRAUD | LA BK Judge Grants Motion For Sanctions Against Lender Processing Services (LPS) Liability IN RE: WILSON
The fraud perpetrated on the Court, Debtors, and trustee would be shocking if this Court had less experience concerning the conduct of mortgage servicers.
ELIZABETH W. MAGNER, Bankruptcy Judge
IN RE: WILSON
[Image: NYTimes]© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- DailyFinance | When Banks Outsource Foreclosures, Nothing Good Happens By ABIGAIL FIELD Posted 7:40 PM 02/11/11 Lender Processing Service...
- In Re Wilson US Trustee’s Post Trial Brief In Lieu of Closing Argument Seeking Sanctions Against LPS, Fidelity Via: William A. Roper Jr. Excerpt: UNITED STATES TRUSTEE’S POST-TRIAL...
- REUTERS | U.S. judge to sanction LPS for lying to court (Reuters) – A federal bankruptcy judge in New Orleans said...
- BLOCKBUSTER FRAUD | LA BK Judge Grants Motion For Sanctions Against Lender Processing Services (LPS) Liability IN RE: WILSON The fraud perpetrated on the Court, Debtors, and trustee would...
- In re: WILSON: Louisiana BK Court, Sanctions, The Boles Law Firm, LPS, Option One, False Affidavit UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF LOUISIANA —————————————————— x...