Akerman Senterfitt & Eidson, P.A.
American Home Mortgage Servicing
Florida Default Law Group
Law Offices of David Stern
Law Offices of Marshall Watson
Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Shapiro & Fishman Law Firm
Action Date: April 4, 2011
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
On April 3, 2011, CBS’ 60 MINUTES aired a segment showing massive fraud by banks and mortgage-backed trusts in foreclosures. The segment focused on one particular document mill, Docx, LLC, owned by Lender Processing Services, Inc., a company that works for over 51 banks. One former employee confessed to forging 4,000 documents each day.
What mortgage servicing companies used the Docx forged documents in hundreds of thousands of cases? The major mortgage servicer involved was American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. in Coppell, TX. Other mortgage servicers that used forged documents from LPS include Saxon Mortgage Services in Fort Worth, TX and Select Portfolio Servicing in Salt Lake city, Utah.
What bank/trustees most often used the Docx forged documents in foreclosures? Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Citibank and Bank of America were the top five users of these forged documents, but other banks were also involved.
American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. knew about the forgeries, but never disclosed to courts or homeowners their widespread use of forged documents.
In thousands of cases across the country, Deutsche Bank National Trust Company continues to push these documents upon the courts as proof that they own mortgages and have the right to foreclose, despite overwhelming evidence and even admissions of forgeries.
These servicing companies and bank need to begin the process of admissions, disclosures and reparations.
What law firms pushed and continue to push these fraudulent documents upon Courts and homeowners? In Florida, the firms that used these documents and continue to use these documents are: Law Offices of David Stern; Florida Default Law Group; Law Offices of Marshall Watson; Shapiro & Fishman Law Firm and Akerman, Senterfitt & Eidson, P.A. Lawyers who used and continue to use these Docx forgeries in court should, at a minimum, lose the right to practice law.
The government focus must be on protecting the rights of homeowners and shareholders and the court system and holding the banks and securities companies accountable.www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM A DEPOSITION OF JEFFREY STEPHAN |By Lynn E. Szymoniak, Esq. Ed., Fraud Digest By Lynn E. Szymoniak, Esq. Ed., Fraud Digest (www.frauddigest.com) July...
- What can be done about the backlog of foreclosure cases in Palm Beach County (and other Florida counties)? By Lynn Szymoniak ESQ. 1. Dismiss all cases filed after February 11, 2010, that...
- Mortgage Fraud: Lender Processing Services by Lynn Szymoniak, ESQ. Mortgage Fraud Lender Processing Services Action Date: April 4, 2010 ...
- Mortgage Fraud…Ally Financial (GMAC), Bank of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, OneWest, Wells Fargo: By Lynn Szymoniak, Esq. Mortgage Fraud Ally Financial/GMAC Bank of America Citibank JP Morgan...
- EXPLOSIVE VIDEO | CBS 60 MINUTES: Lynn Szymoniak ESQ, LPS, DOCx, FDIC Sheila Bair, Robo-Signing, Linda Green, Tywanna Thomas, Chris Pendley (CBS News) If there was a question about whether we’re...