Q Have you reviewed the Pooling and
Servicing Agreement in this case?
A No, I haven’t.
Q It’s my understanding I believe it was
objected to being produced. So up till today, have
you reviewed any document that allows you to speak
on behalf of Bank of New York?
A I haven’t.
Q Have you spoken to anyone at Bank of New
York to confirm that you are allowed to speak on
behalf of a separate corporate entity here today?
Q So as you sit here, do you know whether
you have the authority from the Bank of New York to
testify to these matters and to bind the Bank of New
York as a corporation?
Q Okay. And let me go back before I get
into the question one. You are not an officer of
the Bank of New York, correct?
A That’s correct.
Q You’re not a director of the Bank of New
Q You’re not a managing agent of the Bank of
Q What I’m getting at is the ownership of
the actual note and mortgage, not the servicing, but
the ownership. Do you have any other document that
would either confirm or contest whether
NationsCredit Mortgage Corporation of Florida owned
this note and mortgage in order to assign it as set
forth in Exhibit 2?
A Not that I know of
Q So again, do you have anything at all that
suggests that NationsCredit Home Equity Services
Corporation ever owned this note?
A I don’t.
Q Do you agree that the Bank of New York
lacked standing to file the 2004 case?
A Can you be more specific on your question?
Q Do you agree that the Bank of New York did
not own the note and mortgage at the time it filed
the 2004 case?
A Well, I can say that there’s no recorded
document showing that date.
Q Do you agree that the lack of standing was clear?
Q Why not?
A Because of the overlapping of dates and
the obvious issues with the assignment chain, it’s not clear that it was straightforward.
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF COUNTRYWIDE BOfA LINDA DiMARTINI EXCERPTS: Q So the original — 5 A — and...
- Full Deposition Transcript Of PATRICIA ARANGO Attorney At Law Offices Of Marshall C. Watson Courtesy of IceLegal 4 Q. You contend that Exhibit 1...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF TICOR TITLE STANLEY SILVA “NOTICE OF DEFAULTS” LPS, FIDELITY, MERS, WELLS FARGO Excerpts: A We don’t work in foreclosures. Q You don’t...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES SCOTT A. WALTER PART 2 “STEVEN J. BAUM, P.C.”, “O. MAX GARDNER”, “US TRUSTEE” EXCERPT: Q. So this doesn’t necessarily mean 3 that someone...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF WELLS FARGO TAMARA SAVERY […] And my duties at 21 that point was a...