DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA
July Term 2010
LAW OFFICES OF DAVID J. STERN, P.A. and DAVID J. STERN,
LOREN BANNER and WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A.,
CASE No. 4D09-3928
[ December 29, 2010 ]
Using that standard, we find no abuse of discretion in the trial court’s decision to certify the class in this case and
affirm the certification order.
- Wells Fargo drops the Law Offices of David J. Stern Last week Freddie and Fannie announced the termination of their...
- David J. Stern Contempt of Court Petition and Affidavits 8/24/2010 Via: ForeclosureHamlet The evidence on the docket as well as...
- CLASS ACTION FILED| Figueroa v. Law Offices Of David J. Stern, P.A. and MERSCORP, Inc. KABOOM!!! This will send out shock waves. After last week’s...
- Law Office Of David J. Stern Confirms Layoffs In all seriousness this is never good news for anyone....
- CLASS ACTION FORMING relating to LAW OFFICES of DAVID J. STERN in FLORIDA Gath Around! Kenneth Eric Trent, Esq. I am a Fort...