2008 NY Slip Op 08705
GMAC MORTGAGE CORPORATION, d/b/a DiTECH.COM, appellant,
ROBERT CHAN, ETC., ET AL., respondents, et al., defendants.
Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of New York, Second Department.
Decided November 12, 2008.
A deed based on forgery or obtained by false pretenses is void ab initio, and a mortgage based on such a deed is likewise invalid (see Cruz v Cruz, 37 AD3d 754; Crispino v Greenpoint Mtge. Corp., 304 AD2d 608; Yin Wu v Wu, 288 AD2d 104; Rosen v Rosen, 243 AD2d 618; Filowick v Long, 201 AD2d 893). Thus, the Supreme Court correctly held that there are triable issues of fact as to the validity of both the deed and subject mortgage and properly denied the plaintiff’s motion for summary judgment.
GMAC was denied in 2009
GMAC MORTGAGE CORPORATION, D/B/A DiTECH.COM, appellant,
ROBERT CHAN, ETC., ET AL., respondents, ET AL., defendants.
M85448, Motion No: 2007-11812, Motion No: 2008-09115. Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of New York, Second Department.
Decided April 20, 2009. Before: PRUDENTI, P.J., MASTRO, SPOLZINO and SANTUCCI, JJ.
DECISION & ORDER ON MOTION
Upon the papers filed in support of the motion and the papers filed in opposition thereto, it is
ORDERED that the motion is denied, with $100 costs.
© 2010-14 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
- NYSC APPELLANTE DIV. REVERSAL “MORTGAGE MAY BE INVALID PENDING FRAUDULENT TRANSFER, FORGERY RESULTS” WARGO v. AIG Hendra Wargo, appellant, v. Paul Henri Jean, et al., defendants,...
- IN ‘DEED’ | ROBO-SIGNER JEFFREY STEPHAN & MERS HAVE “PATTERN OF CONDUCT” HISTORY TOGETHER SUPREME COURT – STATE OF NEW YORK I.A.S. PART XXXVI...
- [VIDEO, RECORDING] GMAC MORTGAGE STEALS LA HOME via: mlinc06 GMAC offers loan modification, accepts payments, and forecloses...
- GMAC, MERS & STEVEN J. BAUM PC…THE COURT IS AT LOSS ON A PURPORTED “CORRECTIVE ASSIGNMENT” I go through hundreds of cases each week and I...
- GMAC, Steven Baum Law Firm Face FORECLOSURE FIGHT in NY COURT DING DING DING…Let the fight begin! GMAC faces New York...