Q Can you tell me why these documents haven’t been produced prior to today?
April 18th, 1996, letter from Law Offices of Mr.
Stern to Vanessa Chernick, assistant general counsel
Fannie Mae, you didn’t maintain a copy of this document
in your Fannie Mae file and therefore, you didn’t
locate it when we asked you to produce these
MR. GEYER: Object to the form
A Repeat the question, please
(Thereupon, the portion was read by the reporter)
A At the time I was asked to produce the
documents, it was not in the file
By Mr. Guilday
Q Where did you find this document?
A In a Fannie Mae file
Q Whose Fannie Mae file?
A I’m not sure
Q Within the last few days, last few months,
A I did not actually locate that letter. That
letter was located by one of my other staff members.
When, I don’t know. And to whom or by whom, I do not
Continue reading below…
- Full Deposition Transcript of Mary Cordova: Law Offices of David J. Stern/ GZ Gissen & Zawyer Process Service Inc. EXCERPTS: 5 I do know we have to bill the...
- FULL DEPOSITION OF LAW OFFICES OF DAVID J. STERN BETH CERNI Excerpts: 4 Q. So all of the client files, all...
- MOVING FILES VIA “18″ WHEELER?? GIFTS?? Full Deposition Transcript of Kelly Scott of Law Offices of David J. Stern Side note…DJSP recently signed what may be the largest lease...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF COUNTRYWIDE BOfA LINDA DiMARTINI EXCERPTS: Q So the original – 5 A — and...
- FULL DEPOSITION TRANSCRIPT OF LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES “LPS” SCOTT A. WALTER PART 1 EXCERPT: Q. Okay. Do you know how many — on...