Wednesday, December 1, 2010
09:30 AM – 01:00 PM
538 Dirksen Senate Office Building
The witnesses for Panel I will be: Ms. Phyllis Caldwell, Chief, Homeownership Preservation Office, United States Department of the Treasury; The Honorable Sheila C. Bair, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; The Honorable Daniel K. Tarullo, Governor, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; Mr. John Walsh, Acting Comptroller of the Currency, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; and Mr. Edward DeMarco, Acting Director, Federal Housing Finance Agency. The witnesses for Panel II will be: Mr. Terry Edwards, Executive Vice President, Credit Portfolio Management, Fannie Mae; Mr. Donald Bisenius, Executive Vice President, Freddie Mac; Mr. Tom Deutsch, Executive Director, American Securitization Forum; and Professor Kurt Eggert, Professor of Law, Chapman University School of Law.
Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service, including closed captioning service for webcast hearings, should contact the committee clerk at 202-224-7391 at least three business days in advance of the hearing date.
Add To My Calendar (vCal)
- Ms. Phyllis Caldwell
Chief, Homeownership Preservation Office
United States Department of the Treasury
- Honorable Sheila Bair
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Honorable Daniel K. Tarullo
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Mr. John Walsh
Acting Comptroller of the Currency
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Mr. Edward J. DeMarco
Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Mr. Terry Edwards
Executive Vice President
Credit Portfolio Management, Fannie Mae
- Mr. Donald Bisenius
Executive Vice President
- Mr. Tom Deutsch
American Securitization Forum
- Mr. Kurt Eggert
Professor of Law
Chapman University School of Law
- [UPDATE 3:15pm] R.K ARNOLD MERS CEO TO BE PRESENT Senate Banking Committee Hearing today, 11/16/2010 (Will be webcast) Problems in Mortgage Servicing From Modification to Foreclosure Tuesday, November...
- Grayson Sends Letter to FSOC Regulators on Foreclosure Fraud and Calls for Foreclosure Halt October 6, 2010 The Honorable Timothy F. Geithner .The...
- OCC LETTER |TRUSTS NOT EXEMPT FROM STATE LAWS’ From: b.daviesmd6605 THIS IS A GREAT LETTER FROM THE SENIOR...
- [NYSC] MODIFICATION GONE WILD! BAC Home Loans Servicing v Westervelt BAC Home Loans Servicing v Westervelt 2010 NY Slip Op...
- CA CLASS ACTION: FORSTER v. WELLS FARGO, AMERICA’S SERVICING COMPANY “Fraudulent Modification Practices” FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION (Breach of Covenant of Good Faith...