SFF first posted this back on August 26, 2010.
Linda Green is/was an employee of DocX a subsidiary of Lender Processing Services located in Alpharetta, Georgia. Her signature was forged on key sensitive documents relating to county land records.
Below is a document that Shapiro & Fishman filed as a CORRECTIVE ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGE.
What about the Satisfactions? In DOCX’s website they said:
“DOCX has built its solid reputation at not only managing large assignment projects, but satisfactions as well“.
- Exactly how many documents were signed by Green’s name as VP for MERS between these dates?
- Who do we contact to make this a nationwide recall alert like the recent “egg recall” containing salmonella?
- Exactly who is being notified if there is any title issues on your homes?
- Has there been a recall notice sent to County Recorders on this issue?
- Are there more VP’s of MERS who had no authority to execute documents?
- False Statements: Linda Green, Lender Processing Services and Shapiro & Fishman Linda Green Lender Processing Services Shapiro & Fishman Action Date: August...
- SHAPIRO and FISHMAN Not Admitting Anything, RIGHT? So they say… This is Linda Green they are admitting...
- Hmmm LETS SEE…WHO’s NEXT?…OH YEA LINDA GREEN, ‘BOGUS’ AND LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES The Washington Post just keeps putting more and more out!...
- FLORIDA AG ISSUES SUBPOENAS TO LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES (LPS) & DOCX 10-13-2010 Today the Florida Attorney General issued Subpoenas Duces Tecum’s to...
- 2009 Mortgage Assignments – Over a Trillion Dollars – Sure There Were… COMMENTS from Lynn Szymoniak re “Linda Green” Mortgage Assignments On...