Breach of Contract
Breach of Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
Constructive Fraud/Negligent Misrepresentation
Negligent Processing of Loan Modifications and Foreclosures
Violation of the New York Deceptive Practices Act, N.Y. Gen. Bus. Law 349, et.seq.
Violation of the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act (“CFA”), N.J.S.A. 56.8-1, et. seq.
Violation of Constitutional Rights Under Color of State Law, 42 U.S.C. 1983
- NJ CLASS ACTION: Beals v. Bank of America, BAC, LaSalles UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY...
- FLORIDA CLASS ACTION: HUBER v. GMAC, ALLY FINANCIAL COUNT I VIOLATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF STATE...
- NY CLASS ACTION: In RE CITIGROUP INC. SECURITIES LITIGATION In RE CitiGroup Inc. Securities Litigation Scribd © 2010-13 FORECLOSURE...
- KABOOM BOOM BOOM!! ATTORNEY NICK WOOTEN CLASS ACTION AGAINST WELLS FARGO, LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES INC. We all have come to know Mr. Wooten for his...
- 15 Texans File Class action suit against Bank of America By Lani Rosales on July 15, 2010 | AgentGenius.com Here...