FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION
Violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) (15 U.SC. 1692, et seq.)
SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION
Wrongful Foreclosure: Failure to Comply with Maryland Real Property Article, 7-105.1 0r 7.105.2
THIRD CAUSE OF ACTION
FOURTH CAUSE OF ACTION
Violation of the Maryland Consumer Protection Act (MCPA) (MD. CODE ANN., COM. LAW., 13-101, ET SED.)
FIFTH CAUSE OF ACTION
Declaratory Judgment (MD. CODE ANN., CTS. & Jud. Proc., 3-406)
SIXTH CAUSE OF ACTION
- MARYLAND CLASS ACTION| JONES v. HSBC, WELLS FARGO, BH&L CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT AND JURY DEMAND COMES NOW, Plaintiff, Reginald...
- Reports say buyout firms looking to acquire Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (FIS) Posted: May 6, 2010 – 1:19pm Jacksonville.com By Mark Basch Two...
- Hagens Berman Files Class-Action Suit Against Aurora Loan Services LLC SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 20 /PRNewswire/ — A group of...
- KABOOM BOOM BOOM!! ATTORNEY NICK WOOTEN CLASS ACTION AGAINST WELLS FARGO, LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES INC. We all have come to know Mr. Wooten for his...
- UTAH CLASS ACTION: COLEMAN v. BofA, ReconTrust, MERS, Wells Fargo, HSBC, US Bank, Keybank, BNY Mellon E. Craig Smay #2985 174 E. South Temple Salt Lake...