UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
Tanya Beals, on behalf of herself and all
other persons similarly situated
Bank of America, N.A, BAC Home Loans
Servicing, L.P., a wholly owned subsidiary
of Bank of America, N.A., LaSalle Bank,
N.A., John Does 1-10
Defendants Have Consistently Demonstrated a Willful Disregard
for the Procedural Safeguards Entitled to All Borrowers
Defendants Routinely Act in Bad Faith and in Breach of Contractual
Obligations During the Course of their Settlement Negotiations with Plaintiffs
(Violation of the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act
codified at N.J.S.A. §§ 56.8-1, et. seq.(NJCFA))
(Breach of Contract)
(Breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing)
(BREACH OF IMPLIED CONTRACT)
(Violation of the New Jersey Fair Foreclosure Act)
- 15 Texans File Class action suit against Bank of America By Lani Rosales on July 15, 2010 | AgentGenius.com Here...
- THIS LAWSUIT YOU GOTTA READ!!! LONG v. JPM Chase, BOA, LPS, SHAPIRO & SWERTFEGER, LLP et al Thanks to WamuLoanFraud.com for this tip IN THE SUPERIOR COURT...
- Hagens Berman Files Class-Action Suit Against Aurora Loan Services LLC SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 20 /PRNewswire/ — A group of...
- Groves woman claims Bank Of America mistake led to foreclosure Starting to sound like a broken record with these bank...
- CLASS ACTION Amended complaint against Countrywide et al Involving $350 Billion of Mortgage-Backed Securities Other defendants in the case, aside from Countrywide, several of...