Bank of America
Florida Default Law Group
Law Offices of David Stern
Lender Processing Services
Litton Loan Servicing, LP
Security Connections, Inc.
Action Date: October 10, 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
On October 8, 2010, Bank of America announced it was extending its suspension of foreclosures to all 50 states. A review of the documents used by Bank of America to foreclose readily shows why this was the only appropriate action for Bank of America. In thousands of cases, Bank of America has used Mortgage Assignments specially prepared just for foreclosure litigation. On these assignments, the identity of the mortgage company officer assigning the mortgage to BOA is wrongly stated. Who has signed most frequently as mortgage officers on mortgage assignments used by BOA to foreclose? Regular signers include the “robo-signers” from Lender Processing Services in both Alpharetta, Georgia and Mendota Heights, Minnesota. LPS employees Liquenda Allotey, Greg Allen, John Cody and others, using dozens of different corporate titles, sign mortgage assignments stating BOA has acquired certain mortgages. When the mortgages involved originated from First Franklin Bank, BOA used Security Connections, Inc. in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Employees Melissa Hively, Vicki Sorg and Krystal Hall also signed for many different corporations for BOA. Litton Loan Servicing in Houston, Texas, a company owned by Goldman Sachs, also produced documents as needed by BOA, usually signed by Denise Bailey, Diane Dixon or Marti Noriega signing as officers of at least a dozen different mortgage companies and banks. BOA also has used mortgage assignments signed by Cheryl Samons, the office administrator for the Law Offices of David Stern, who has admitted to signing thousands of mortgage documents each month with no actual knowledge of the contents. On other cases, employees of the law firm Florida Default Law Group have signed for BOA, using various titles, including claiming to be Vice Presidents of Wells Fargo Bank, all while failing to disclose they actually worked for Florida Default. in most of these cases, BOA is acting as Trustee for residential mortgage-backed securitized trusts. These trusts are claiming to have acquired the mortgages in 2009 and 2010, even though the trusts deadline for acquiring mortgages was often in 2006 and 2007. In hundreds of cases, the mortgage assignments presented by BOA are actually signed months AFTER the foreclosure actions were commenced. At least 50 trusts using BOA as Trustee are involved in using these fraudulent documents. Each trust has between $1.5 billion and $2 billion of mortgages. The BOA documents have been used in thousands of cases, pending and completed, for at least three years. This massive problem cannot be “fixed” in 90 days, but a nationwide suspension of foreclosures is a good, responsible beginning.
© 2010-15 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved.
- FLORIDA DEFAULT LAW GROUP FALSE STATEMENTS by Lynn Szymoniak, ESQ. False Statements Florida Default Law Group Jeffrey Stephans Action Date:...
- False Statements: Linda Green, Lender Processing Services and Shapiro & Fishman Linda Green Lender Processing Services Shapiro & Fishman Action Date: August...
- *BREAKING NEWS* Economic Crimes Division in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida *INVESTIGATING* FLORIDA DEFAULT LAW GROUP “FORECLOSURE MILL” & LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES “DOCx, LLC” UPDATE: Cannot confirm YET but others might be as well!...
- PALM BEACH COUNTY FORECLOSURES: THE PURSUIT OF NON-PERFORMING MORTGAGES IN 2009 BY BANK OF AMERICA & DEUTSCHE BANK By Lynn E. Szymoniak, Esq., Ed., Fraud Digest, August 23,...
- HERE COMES JPMORGAN CHASE, LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES…AND THE ROBO-SIGNERS Mortgage Fraud Chase Home Finance, LLC Whitney Cook Beth Cottrell...