SUPREME COURT – STATE OF NEW YORK
I.A.S. PART XIII SUFFOLK COUNTY
HON. MELVYN TANENBAUM
US BANK N.A.,
ORLANDO BORJA ET AL.,
ORDERED that this motion by plaintiff seeking an order granting summary judgment, amending the caption of the action and appointing a referee to compute the sums due and owing to plaintiff in this mortgage foreclosure action is granted.
The Court has repeatedly directed plaintiffs counsel, Steven J. Baum, P.c., to submit proposed orders of reference in proper form and counsel’s office has repeatedly failed to comply.
Accordingly, plaintiff’s counsel is hereby directed to submit a proposed order for the appointment of a referee in the forn required by this Court. Any further failure to comply with this order shall be deemed wilful.
Dated: July 30, 2010
- GMAC, MERS & STEVEN J. BAUM PC…THE COURT IS AT LOSS ON A PURPORTED “CORRECTIVE ASSIGNMENT” I go through hundreds of cases each week and I...
- Judge ARTHUR SCHACK’s COLASSAL Steven J. BAUM “MiLL” SMACK DOWN!! MERS TWILIGHT ZONE! 2010 NY Slip Op 50927(U) HSBC BANK USA, N.A. AS...
- “TRO” ISSUED ON MERS, MERRILL & STEVEN J. BAUM Supreme Court of the State of New York, held in...
- AMENDED |NEW YORK FORECLOSURE CLASS ACTION AGAINST STEVEN J. BAUM & MERSCORP Class Action Attorney Susan Chana Lask targets Foreclosure Mill Attorneys...
- GMAC, Steven Baum Law Firm Face FORECLOSURE FIGHT in NY COURT DING DING DING…Let the fight begin! GMAC faces New York...