Friday, August 27th Pricing & Registration
8.5 General credits or 8.5 Real Estate credits – Florida Bar Approved Course: 7687-0
Friday, August 27th, 2010 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (8:30 check-in, 9:00 start)
PGA National Resort & Spa, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Map and Directions
Co-sponsored by the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
This seminar is designed to update mortgage foreclosure practitioners with the latest case law and practice pointers on how to defend a home secured mortgage foreclosure, and give them some insight into their local court’s practice and procedure for foreclosure cases.
A $100 refund will be given to any attorney who signs up for a pro bono case while at the seminar or before the seminar with evidence that they have taken a case.
Special Offer – Escape & Play from $139! Learn more
A special package for symposium participants is available at the PGA National Resort & Spa, including:
|·||Foreclosure Defense from Initial Client Interview, Preparing for Litigation, the Summons Complaint, Motion Practice, Pleading Answers, Affirmative Defenses and Counterclaims, Discovery, Motions to Strike, Summary Judgment and Trial – James A. Bonfiglio, Esq.|
|·||Mortgage Foreclosure & Mediation Issues – Hon. Walter N. Colbath (Ret.)|
|·||Local Practice and Procedure – Circuit Court Judge (Tentative)|
|·||Mortgage Foreclosure Defense in a Bankruptcy Context – Tom Abrams, Esq.|
|·||Foreclosure Defense Mortgage Assignments & Fraud Issues – Lynn E. Szymoniak, Esq.|
|·||Litigating Mortgage Securitization issues – Lynn E. Szymoniak, Esq.|
- Choosing an Attorney who understands Foreclosure Defense Remember you only have one case to look after…as attorneys...
- State foreclosure mill faces allegations of falsifying documents By Kimberly Miller Palm Beach Post Staff Writer Posted: 5:54 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2010...
- 2009 Mortgage Assignments – Over a Trillion Dollars – Sure There Were… COMMENTS from Lynn Szymoniak re “Linda Green” Mortgage Assignments On...
- JUDGE ORDERS DISCOVERY | AMBAC Assurance Corporation v EMC Mortgage Corp, EDNY Via: Livinglies Now that these venerable institutions have turned into...
- FLORIDA JUDGE DISMISSES FORECLOSURE COMPLAINT FILED BY BANK OF NEW YORK AS TRUSTEE FOR A SECURITIZED MORTGAGE LOAN TRUST FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SUPREME COURT RULES REQUIRING FORECLOSURE COMPLAINTS TO BE VERIFIED AND FOR FAILURE TO PROPERLY ALLEGE CHAIN OF TITLE FROM ORIGINAL LENDER TO FORECLOSING PLAINTIFF May 27, 2010 In an extremely significant ruling, a Florida Circuit...