COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATIONS OF
THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS
Cooper et al v. DJSP Enterprises, Inc. et al
Filed: July 20, 2010 as 0:2010cv61261 Updated: July 20, 2010 21:15:00
Plaintiffs: Neeraj Methi and Stan Cooper
Defendants: David J. Stern, DJSP Enterprises, Inc. and Kumar Gursahaney
Presiding Judge: William J. Zloch
Referring Judge: Robin S. Rosenbaum
Cause Of Action: Securities Exchange Act
Court: Eleventh Circuit > Florida > Southern District Court
Type: Other Statutes > Securities/Commodities…
After reading this, why don’t you take a hop over and take a listen to an audio recording of Mr. Stern at a recent DJSP Conference. Oh and Mr. Obama…According to Mr. Stern we will see historical levels of foreclosures going well into 2017 seems like “A Plan” for the future of whats to come?
“No matter what Obama rolls out, there is no stopping this inflow of continued defaults that we anticipate to go for another two or three years late behind that is the math of REO’s that need to be liquidated and at the end of the day, the cycle will start again. Well, foreclosure volumes through 2012 are expected to increase dramatically and remain at high levels going on till 2017″
It’s a little hard to listen to him because he sounds too excited and on helium but trust me it was close enough to what he says. I wonder if his “Clients” would be pleased to listen to this convo detailing what’s in store for the future?
He did say one thing that caught my attention…”there is 50,000 REO’s in Florida that are not in the system” or something like that…Go ahead and take a listen for yourself…I am not quite certain what to make of all this …if it’s even legal? Where is the Client-Attorney Privilege? http://www.americansunitedforjustice.org/Stern.html
- DJSP Enterprises – Kaplan Fox Investigates Possible Securities Laws Violations NYTIMES ARTICLE TO FOLLOW! You DO NOT want to be on this firms radar…they...
- DJSP Enterprises Inc. hires Former GMAC Executive Richard D. Powers By DinSFLA 7/12/2010 DJSP Enterprises Inc. (DJSP) appointed mortgage-industry veteran...
- ***BREAKING NEWS*** David J. Sterns “DJSP Enterprises, Inc” under INVESTOR INVESTIGATION I recently made a post about Shares of DJSP Enterprises...
- DJSP Enterprises, Inc. Reports Revenue of $71.6 Million and Adjusts Its 2010 Guidance AKA Law Offices of DAVID J. STERN PLANTATION, Fla., May 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — DJSP Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:...
- OFFICIAL! CLASS ACTION FIRM Statman, Harris & Eyrich, LLC Announces Investigation of DJSP Enterprises, Inc. FL BROWARD COUNTY very own DJSP aka TOP FORECLOSURE FIRM...