What does Car Insurance and Credit Scores have in common? DISCRIMINATION!
If the government does not step up with a plan to make sure this does not continue, other crisis will begin to brew.
AMERICA will take the roads uninsured because they cannot afford the rates and they still need to get to work and shop for food!
Once our survival instincts kick in nothing else matters but food, clothes and shelter. Get my point?
So this being said and with the high rate of foreclosures out there. Who is going to have stellar credit for car insurance?
The same goes with Employers and Home Insurance!
Enough is Enough…We are suppose to be the Land of The Free not The Controlled and Abused!
THIS NEEDS TO BE EVALUATED IMMEDIATELY! THIS AFFECTS EVERYONE!
Arkansas and Oregon Lead the Way
The attorneys general of Arkansas and Oregon have both filed suits against a leading car insurance company for failing to disclose “adverse actions” taken against customers based on their credit. Five other states have joined them in seeking national clarification on the matter. But this begs the question, “Why would car insurance companies not tell you that your credit was impacting your rates?”
The answer is simple: Every car insurance company treats its customers’ credit differently. A study by Consumer Reports showed a nearly forty percent difference between how two car insurance companies viewed the same bad-credit customer. And that’s two car insurance companies that actually use credit reports – some don’t. In that case, you could save up to forty-seven percent on your car insurance rates!© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- Awwwe Man… OUR CREDIT SCORE SUCKS Y’ALL!!! DinSFLA here: Before you read into this *new* PR move...
- WRAPUP 1-US new home sales at record low as tax credit expires * New home sales tumble record 32.7 percent * Month...
- Even High-Score Borrowers at Risk of Mortgage Default: NYTimes My Comment: If one is not being foreclosed on by...
- FAIR ISAAC CORPORATION aka FICO: Now Worthless… By DinSFLA Yep, just another way for bankers to rate...
- REO FRAUD: "I told you…I was trouble, You know that I'm (title) No GOOD!" All over the US there is mass title defects that...