Legal information is NOT legal advice. The material or information herein should NOT be taken as legal advice and is NOT a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor. I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.
If you are facing foreclosure or have a sale date pending and you have proper legal grounds to challenge the foreclosure etc., there is a handful of strategies. You may be able to get a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) and eventually a Preliminary Injunction.
Hopefully, there is valid grounds to halt the foreclosure sale.
Do however, be cautious NOT to file a lawsuit to simply try to delay, look at the options you have:
- Is it a lawful foreclosure?
- Are there any possible Truth In Lending Act violations?
- Is there an unaccountability of all documents required to be filed with the court?
- Was the Assignment Of Mortgage (Deed of Trust) ever recorded where applicable?
- If so, was it done timely, named exact parties with equitable rights?
- Any conflict of interest involved?
- Was the transferee engaged in fraud?
- Were you surprised to see an unknown entity that magically appeared?
Do NOT go with the mind set you are going to get a free and clear house.
Do your research before shot gunning to file a Quiet Title. Again, what are the requirements in order to have this ground? This might fire back at you.
If you are not certain of what to do next contact a knowledgeable foreclosure defense attorney. I made a list of what to look for before choosing an Attorney who understands foreclosure defense.
Disclaimer: The information herein should not be taken as legal advice and is not a substitute for the assistance of a licensed advisor. I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.© 2010-13 FORECLOSURE FRAUD | by DinSFLA. All rights reserved. www.StopForeclosureFraud.com
- Notice of Appeal Filed – Stay of Court Order to Vacate Injunction Stopping Bank of America Foreclosures in Utah Requested There is something not right here and I think the...
- FLORIDA BAR Inquiry COMPLAINT FORM THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE InquiryBarComplaintForm The Client Assistance program...
- Florida Foreclosure Fraud Protection Law Enacted – Foreclosures / Mortgage Loan Modification Florida Foreclosure Fraud Protection Law Enacted. The Attorney General clarified...
- Bank of America Foreclosure Injunction Dissolved by Federal Judge: KCSG Television by Morgan Skinner, KCSG News (Salt Lake City, UT) –...
- OVERRULED!!! Florida Judge Reverses His own Summary Judgment Order! Lets See if the END IS NEAR for these FRAUD...