UPDATE: Cannot confirm YET but others might be as well! Stay Tuned!
FDLG, LPS’ DocX is being investigated…lets see who’s next!
If you have evidence of Fraud make sure you contact them.
|Subject of investigation:||Florida Default Law Group, PL|
|Subject’s address:||9119 Corporate Lake Drive, Suite 300, Tampa, Florida 33634|
|Subject’s business:||Law Firm, Foreclosures|
|Allegation or issue being investigated:
Appears to be fabricating and/or presenting false and misleading documents in foreclosure cases. These documents have been presented in court before judges as actual assignments of mortgages and have later been shown to be legally inadequate and/or insufficient. Presenting faulty bank paperwork due to the mortgage crisis and thousands of foreclosures per month. This firm is one of the largest foreclosure firms in the State. This firm appears to be one of Docx, LLC a/k/a Lender Processing Services’ clients, who this office is also investigating.
|AG unit handling case:||Economic Crimes Division in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida|
- ******BREAKING NEWS******Scandalous – Substantiated Allegations of Foreclosure Fraud That Implicates the Florida Attorney General’s Office (Erin Cullaro) and The Florida Default Law Group (FDLG) SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE! This cannot continue! Via 4ClosureFraud… Pay...
- Mortgage Fraud: Lender Processing Services by Lynn Szymoniak, ESQ. Mortgage Fraud Lender Processing Services Action Date: April 4, 2010 ...
- U.S. Probes Foreclosure-Data Provider:Lender Processing Services Unit Draws Inquiry Over the Steps That Led to Faulty Bank Paperwork (LPS VIDEOS) Keep in mind this is only on the Georgia Subsidiary...
- Feds Investigating LPS Subsidiary DOCX: Jacksonville Business Journal LPS statement “Technical Error” how about “HUMAN Robo-Signors FORGING, FABRICATING...
- LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES (LPS) Hits Local NEWS! I have a feeling this is going to be the...