Juan Pardo MERS/Ocwen cross employment. Have a dozen docs confirming this from NH/MA registries of deeds. Notarized in one place, executed in another, prepared in another.
Also, have confirmation of one Carla Tinoco, witnessing and notarizing Pardo’s MERS docs. Ms. Tinoco is also a confirmed Ocwen employee as she has appeared as Doc prep for Ocwen. Ms. Tinoco’s FL Notary registration also confirms business address of Ocwen:
Bonding Agency:Atlantic Bonding Company
Mailing Address:1661 Worthington Rd.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33409-0000
- ERIC FRIEDMAN It's your turn to wear the hats…By the way thanks for the Power Of Attorney to Stern! Ok folks…here we have Eric & Erica. We all know...
- Judge Buford Slams MERS for Its Own Confusion Posted on March 18, 2010 by Neil Garfield Judge Buford...
- Pro Se Litigant’s Eloquence on MERS Split of Note and Mortgage Pro Se Litigant’s Eloquence on MERS Split of Note and Mortgage...
- Foreclosure Fraud Fighters Weapon- Motion to Disqualify Counsel! From Matt Weidner Blog Foreclosure Fraud Fighters Weapon- Motion to...
- MORTGAGE ASSIGNMENTS AS EVIDENCE OF FRAUD, by Lynn Szymoniak, ESQ. MORTGAGE ASSIGNMENTS AS EVIDENCE OF FRAUD Lynn Szymoniak, Esq. Editor,...