William Black, author of “Best way to rob a bank is to own one” talks about deliberate fraud on Wall St. courtesy of TheRealNews
Stop trying to get through the front door…use the back door…Get a Forensic Audit!
Not all Forensic Auditors are alike! FMI may locate exactly where the loan sits today.
This will make your lender WANT to communicate with you. Discover what they don’t want you to know. Go back in time and start from the minute you might have seen advertisements that got you hooked ” No Money Down” “100% Financing” “1% interest” “No income, No assetts” NO PROBLEM! Were you given proper disclosures on time, proper documents, was your loan broker providing you fiduciary guidance or did they hide undisclosed fees from you? Did they conceal illegal kickbacks? Did your broker tell you “Don’t worry before your new terms come due we will refinance you”? Did they inflate your appraisal? Did the developer coerce you to *USE* a certain “lender” and *USE* a certain title company?
If so you need a forensic audit. But keep in mind FMI:
DO NOT STOP FORECLOSURE
DO NOT NEGOTIATE ON YOUR BEHALF WITH YOUR BANK OR LENDER
DO NOT MODIFY YOUR LOAN
DO NOT TAKE CASES that is upto your attorney!
FMI does however, provide your Attorney with AMMO to bring your Lender into the negotiation table.
- HARVARD LAW AND ECONOMIC ISSUES IN SUBPRIME LITIGATION 2008 This in combination with A.K. Barnett-Hart’s Thesis make’s one hell...
- Michael Lewis: How a Few Wall Street Outsiders Scored Shorting Real Estate Before the Collapse This is worth the time to read and watch By...
- Fed Ends Bank Exemption Aimed at Boosting Mortgage Liquidity: Bloomberg By Craig Torres March 20 (Bloomberg) — The Federal Reserve...
- Move Your Money… Move your money to a community bank or a credit...
- The HUGE CRASH Predicted: by: Whitney Tilson Listen carefully it’s not only the sub-prime …it’s now those who...